THE BUSINESS OF READING: TOP BUSINESS BOOKS
The best and the brightest most successful people in the world from Oprah Winfrey, Elon Musk, Warren Buffett, Mark Cuban, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg to Jeff Bezos, have credited a great deal of their success to reading and gaining knowledge.
They say reading improves your focus and concentration which over time will strengthen your attention span. Also it develops your verbal abilities exposing you to a wider range of vocabulary to express yourself with.
Reading is also credited with improving ones imagination as its left to the mind to envision what one has read as opposed to being force-fed images through television. It also makes you smarter as you are open to a wealth of knowledge and a huge amount of research and facts.
"The more you read the more you know, and the more you know the more you can do"
Reading alone is not all there is to gaining success, what is read has to be put to practice. Action is the next step after reading.
Top 10 Business books
In no particular order, here are 10 books we recommend to budding entrepreneurs, CEO's and the populace at large.
1) Think & Grow rich by Napoleon Hill
2) Awaken the giant within by Anthony Robbins
3) Rich dad, Poor dad by Robert T Kiyosaki
4) Dealing with Darwin by Geoffrey A Moore
5) Conscious Capitalism by John Mackey
6) Superbosses by Sydney Finkelstein
7) Ninja innovation by Gary Shapiro
8) The effective executive by Peter F Drucker
9) The essays of Warren Buffett by Warren Buffett &Lawrence A Cunningham
10) The innovators dilemma by Clayton M Christensen
*Bonus book - Rework by Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson
***Images do not belong to Koshila concierge unless where expressly stated. Credit to the owners, kindly contact us to take down.